Saturday, July 5, 2014

Senior Banquet & Graduation

Last month I completed my final days of high school. I took my last final exam, attended my senior banquet, and achieved my high school diploma at graduation. I had such an awesome last week & amazing time at senior banquet

My friends and I like to refer to this cliché photo pose as "The Dangle"
I took this pre-banquet
selfie after
 finishing
 my makeup. I used Aveda
products for my foundation
& eyeliner, while featuring
colors from the first
Naked Palette by Urban Decay on
my lids.



I purchased this blue, lace dress from forever 21 for only $20






I also had a wonderful experience at my graduation. I wore a white dress from a local boutique & a coral necklace from J. Crew. I loved the cute, summery floral pattern on the dress & loved the way it looked when paired with coral accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment